News : On 21st September 2018, we went live with our first IOT Crowd funding project - "IOT Made Easy - an Integrated trainer kit". Click here to see the campaign.
We have a lot more of such exciting products lined up. If you are interested in working on such innovative products, then you are going to enjoy your internship with us
During the interview process, the student should be able to demonstrate and explain about the work done by him / her in this field
The selected candidates will get a chance to work on our WiNoT™ range of products, which is a revolutionary innovation in the field of IOT.
- Must be a student with a background in electronics
- Must have the skills and ability write software applications
- Hardware knowledge with ability to assemble electronic components onto PCBs and breadboards is a neccessary requirement
- Must be a self learner - while our training methodologies are designed to quicken your learning curve, self learning is an essential requirement
- Must have the energy and inclination to work in a startup.
- Selection Procedure
- Apply to the email mentioned below with your resume
- Write a paragraph or two talking about your programming snf hardware skills
- If you are shortlisted, we will call you over where you would have to demonstrate one of your prior projects
- Based on how this turns out, we will take it to the next step
I want to Apply now - Click here or send us an email to 2018jobs_at_thingsping_dot_com with the subject of Application for Intern